Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mysterio!



Spiders tend to wiggle when they walk
the web formula rots
and the villains hate the cops
with their agents and their guns

if the sinisters are decked
you'll just have to wait

and we're counting up the money that we steal
tired Vulture so depraved
from the rooftop see us
wave to the camera
it took a crime scene picture
to put the spider on my tail

but high-ho silver dome
high-ho silver dome

take another whiff of my smoke screen
listen to me! I am Mysterio! Mysterio!
oh my baby baby baby baby babe
gave me spider-man's head on a platter

what about the fists of Spider-Man
how did they get so tough?
i wonder if he works out like an ordinary guy?
(Venom: i know him and he does!)

and you're my fact-checkin' fiend
(Venom: Aww...)

well focus on the Quasar in the mist
Wendell Vaughn never missed
and i'm a blank dome head
the webs you have and if they stick
they will tangle me in them
in the police station
that was manned and serviced by
Tired spiders on the fly
everybody knows Spidey
he has hit us all for free
lots of bruises to massage
lots of bruises

but high-ho silver dome
high-ho silver dome
takes another punch to make me
oh, get off the air
I am Mysterio! Mysterio!
oh my baby baby baby baby baby babe
gave me spider-man's head on a platter

No comments :