Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Been Caught Stealin'



Well, folks, what I feared would would come to pass has finally occurred: I got a C&D courtesy of the DMCA in regards to one of my podcast. To which I say, boo-urns. I'm no lawyer and I have no desire to poke the beast, so the offending post is gone.

I am left with the question of what exactly to do. I really enjoy doing these podcasts! I slipped out the preview of this week's podcast on the Twitter feed two days back, and was just sitting down to code the "official" release when I saw last week's podcast had been Disappeared. If you want it, it's still up, but I don't know if I'll ever put another one up again since the Dime Got Dropped. So . . . don't know. Have to mull. I'd like to continue doing them, but I don't want the hassle.

No comments :